MCITP: Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator Study Guide: (Exam 70-646)
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.
2. Planning Server Deployments.
3. Windows Server 2008 Management Tools.
4. Monitoring and Maintaining Network Infrastructure Servers.
5. Monitoring and Maintaining Active Directory.
6. Monitoring and Maintaining Print and File Servers.
7. Monitoring and Maintaining Application Servers.
8. Windows Server 2008 Security.
9. Business Continuity and High Availability.
Darril Gibson, MCITP, MCSE, MCT, is a well-respected trainer, educator, and author. He is currently working as an independent trainer for the United States Air Force, providing training on Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows XP, SQL Server, Visual Basic, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, and CompTIA Security+. He has also developed training videos on such topics as the Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 exams and has written books on CompTIA A+ and MCITP: SQL Server 2005 certifications.