Paul Wilmott Introduces Quantitative Finance, 2nd Edition
1. Products and Markets: Equities, Commodities, Exchange Rates, Forwards and Futures.
3. The Binomial Model.
4. The random Behavior of Assets.
5. Elementary Stochastic Calculus.
6. The Black-Scholes Model.
7. Partial Differential Equations.
8. The Black-Scholes Formulæ and the 'Greeks'.
9. Overview of Volatility Modeling.
10. How to Delta Hedge.
11. An Introduction to Exotic and Path-dependent Options.
12. Multi-asset Options.
13. Barrier Options.
14. Fixed-income Products and Analysis: Yield, Duration and Convexity.
16. One-factor Interest rate Modeling.
17. Yield Curve Fitting.
18. Interest rate Derivatives.
19. The Heath, Jarrow & Morton and Brace, Gatarek & Musiela Models.
20. Investment Lessons from Blackjack and Gambling.
21. Portfolio Management.
22. Value at Risk.
23. Credit Risk.
24. RiskMetrics and CreditMetrics.
26. Derivatives Ups.
27. Overview of Numerical Methods.
28. Finite-difference Methods for One-factor Models.
29. Monte Carl Simulation.
30. Numerical Integration.
A. All the Math You Need...and No More (An Executive Summary).
B. Forecasting the Markets? A Small Digression.
C. A Trading Game.
D. Contents of CD accompanying Paul Wilmott Introduces Quantitative Finance, second edition.
E. What You get if (when ) you upgrade to PWOQF2.
He is the proprietor of an innovative magazine on quantitative finance and a highly popular community website (www.wilmott.com). He is the principal of the financial consultancy and training firm, Wilmott Associates, and the Course Director for the Certificate in Quantitative Finance. He has researched and published widely on financial engineering.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Paul Wilmott Introduces Quantitative Finance, 2nd Edition (US $95.00)
-and- An Introduction to Equity Derivatives: Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition (US $76.00)
Total List Price: US $171.00
Discounted Price: US $128.25 (Save: US $42.75)