To Improve Health and Health Care: The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology, Volume XII
October 2008, Jossey-Bass
Editors’ Introduction (Stephen L. Isaacs and David C. Colby).
Section One: Expanding Health Insurance Coverage 1.
1. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the Politics of Health Care Reform: Communications, Advocacy, and Policy Development (James A. Morone).
2. Research on Health Insurance Coverage (Carolyn Newbergh).
3. Enrolling Eligible People in Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (Irene M. Wielawski).
Section Two: Philanthropy and Public Policy.
4. Shaping Public Policy as a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Approach (James S. Marks and Joseph Alper).
Section Three: Programs.
5. Improving Health Care in Rural America (Lee Green).
6. The Catholic Social Services Outreach Project(Digby Diehl).
7. Helping Former Prisoners Reenter Society: The Health Link Project (Will Bunch).
8. Community-Based Dental Education: The Pipeline, Profession & Practice Program (Paul Brodeur).
9. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Efforts to Address Pediatric Asthma (Alexis D. Levy).
Anthology Chapters by Topic, 1997 through Volume XI.