Managerial Accounting, 4th Edition
October 2009, ©2010
- In the fourth edition, the end-of-chapter material has been completely rewritten and correlated to the learning objectives throughout the text.
- Greater emphasis on the service and retail sector.
- New comprehensive review problems have been added to each chapter.
- The features Incremental Analysis and “You Get What You Measure,” have been expanded and are now included in every chapter.
- New Links to Practice showing the real-world relevance of the material.
- New comprehensive example of Job-Order Costing for a service company (a call center in India) in Chapter 2.
- New comprehensive example of the impact of the Activity-Based Costing (ABC) on product profitability in Chapter 6.
- Material has been reorganized so the chapter on Financial Statement Analysis comes after the chapter on the Statement of Cash Flows.