Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Are you anxious to get started with the new release of Photoshop? If you learn best visually, then you’ll love the updated and expanded coverage found in this tutorial.
- Full-color throughout, this book offers newly revised design features that allow for larger screen shots for better navigation and a more detailed look at each tasks’ step-by-step instructions
- Packed with additional pages and expanded coverage of cool new tasks for you to accomplish
- An approachable teaching style makes Photoshop CS4 accessible for beginners and instructs visual learners of how to put this application to work for them
- Covers the most important features of Photoshop, including importing photos from a digital camera, retouching and repairing damaged photos, enhancing digital images, adding custom 3D effects, and editing images for posting on the Web
- Walks you through creating a Web photo gallery, incorporating graphics into desktop publishing programs, using palettes and layers, compositing, applying gradients, and setting type and filters