Sampling of Populations: Methods and Applications, 4th Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Getting Files from the Wiley ftp and Internet Sites.
List of Data Sites Provides on Web Site.
Preface to the Fourth Edition.
Part 1: Basic Concepts.
1. Use of Sample Surveys.
2. The Population and the Sample.
Part 2: Major Sampling Designs and Estimation Procedures.
3. Simple Random Sampling.
4. Systematic Sampling.
5. Stratification and Stratified Random Sampling.
6. Stratified Random Sampling: Further Issues.
7. Ratio Estimation.
8. Cluster Sampling: Introduction and Overview.
9. Simple One-Stage Cluster Sampling.
10. Two-Stage Cluster Sampling: Clusters Sampled with Equal Probability.
11. Cluster Sampling in Which Clusters Are Sampled with Unequal Probability: Probability Proportional to Size Sampling.
12. Variance Estimation in Complex Sample Surveys.
Part 3: Selected Topics in Sample Survey Methodology.
13. Nonresponse and Missing Data in Sample Surveys.
14. Selected Topics in Sample Design and Estimation Methodology.
15. Telephone Survey Sampling (Michael W. Link and Mansour Fahimi).
16. Constructing the Survey Weights (Paul P. Biemer and Sharon L. Christ).
17. Strategies for Design-Based Analysis of Sample Survey Data.
Answers to Selected Exercises.