Introducing Autodesk Inventor 2009 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2009
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.
1. Inventor Face to Face.
2. Creating 2D Drawings from 3D Data.
3. Intro to Part Modeling.
4. Putting It All Together with Assemblies.
5. Standards and Styles.
6. Advanced Annotation: Drawing Views and Detailing.
7. Advanced Part Modeling.
8. Advanced Assembly Modeling.
9. Working with Sheet Metal Tools.
10. Adding an Artistic Touch with Inventor Studio.
Thom Tremblay is a mechanical design solutions specialist on the Autodesk Worldwide Education team and an Autodesk Authorized Author. He's been working with Inventor for more than nine years and has used Autodesk software to design everything from cabinets and castings to ships and video monitors. He has close ties to the Inventor community; is a frequent speaker at colleges, universities, and training centers; and presents at Autodesk University.