High Pressure Processing of Foods
February 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
2. Germination of Spores of Bacillus subtilis by High Pressure – Peter Setlow.
3. Inactivation of Bacillus cereus by High Hydrostatic Pressure – Murad A. Al-Holy, Mengshi Lin, and Barbara A. Rasco.
4. Inactivation of Bacillus spores at low pH and in milk by high pressure at moderate temperature – Isabelle Van Opstal, Abram Aertsen, and Chris W. Michiels.
5. Pressure and heat resistance of Clostridium botulinum and other endospores – Michael G. Gänzle, Dirk Margosch, Roman Buckow, Matthias A. Ehrmann, Volker Heinz, and Rudi F. Vogel.
6. The Quasi-chemical and Weibull Distribution Models of Nonlinear Inactivation Kinetics of Escherichia coli ATCC 11229 by High Pressure Processing – Christopher J. Doona, Florence E. Feeherry, Edward W. Ross, Maria Corradini, and Micha Peleg.
7. Sensitization of microorganisms to high-pressure processing by phenolic compounds – Yoon-Kyung Chung, Aaron S. Malone, and Ahmed E. Yousef.
8. Functional genomics for optimal microbiological stability of processed food products – Stanley Brul, Hans van der Spek, Bart J.F. Keijser, Frank H.J. Schuren, Suus J.C.M. Oomes, and Roy C. Montijn.
9. Determination of Quality Differences in Low-Acid Foods Sterilized by High Pressure Versus Retorting – Ming H. Lau and Evan J. Turek.
10. Consumer Evaluations of High Pressure Processed Foods – Alan O. Wright, Armand V. Cardello, and Rick Bell.
11. Compression Heating and Temperature Control in High Pressure Processing – Edmund Ting