Content Nation: Surviving and Thriving as Social Media Changes Our Work, Our Lives, and Our Future
1. Content Nation: A World of Influential Content Providers Declares its Citizenship.
2. What Makes Social Media Tick: Seven Secrets of Social Media.
3. Social Structure in Content Nation: Changing Tribes, New Leaders.
4. The New Media: Content Nation Challenges the Fundamentals of Marketing.
5. The New Work: Content Nation Challenges the Future of Today's Enterprises.
6. The New Politics: Content Nation Redefines How Citizens Influence Governments.
7. The New Society: Content Nation Redefines How People Live Their Lives.
8. The New Survival: Content Nation Redefines the Future of Humanity.
9. The New Success: How to Survive and Thrive in Content Nation.
10. The New Epoch: Life in a Future Built on Content Nation.
11. Conclusion: The Evolving Conversation of Content Nation.
John Blossom founded Shore Communications, Inc. and manages the extremely popular ContentNation.com social media portal. He has written extensively on the importance of social media and presented at prestigious conferences of the content provider industry. John's expert views have been sought by The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, USA Today, ABC Radio National, CEO magazine, and many others.