All For One: 10 Strategies for Building Trusted Client Partnerships
- How do we create an ‘all-for-one, one-for-all’ culture in which the whole is greater than the sum-of-the-parts and we succeed in leveraging our global network to deliver value to clients?"
- How do we mobilize the right people, resources, and ideas—across a multitude of organizational and geographic boundaries—into each and every client relationship?"
- How do we evolve from a trusted advisor to a trusted partner and build multi-year, institutional relationships?
All for One answers these questions with an innovative and comprehensive model for developing enduring, institutional client relationships—what Andrew Sobel refers to as Level 6 Trusted Client Partnerships. It offers readers ten specific strategies that are thoroughly supported by case studies, best practices from leading firms, and implementation tools. The individual professional is principally responsible for five of these strategies, while the firm—the institution—must support and drive the other five. When you successfully execute against all ten of these building blocks, you develop long-term, professional-client partnerships that provide great value to the client and high levels of personal satisfaction and profitability for the service provider.
Introduction: Transforming Your Client Relationships.
1. Reaching Level 6: Trusted Client Partner.
2. Employing Ten Integrated Strategies.
Part Two: The Individual Strategies.
3. Strategy One: Becoming an Agenda Setter.
4. Strategy Two: Developing Relationship Capital.
5. Strategy Three: Engaging New Clients.
6. Strategy Four: Institutionalizing Client Relationships.
7. Strategy Five: Adding Multiple Layers of Value.
Part Three: The Institutional Strategies.
8. Strategy Six: Targeting the Right Clients.
9. Strategy Seven: Building a Client Leadership Pipeline.
10. Strategy Eight: Promoting Collaboration.
11. Strategy Nine: Listening to Clients.
12. Strategy Ten: Creating a Unique Client Experience.
Part Four: Commonly asked Questions.
13. Answers to the Most Commonly Asked Questions About Client Relationships.
14. Conclusion: Implementing the Ten Strategies.
Andrew Sobel is a leading authority on the skills and strategies for building enduring client relationships. He is the author of Making Rain and coauthor of Clients for Life, and his work has appeared in a variety of publications including the New York Times and the Harvard Business Review. As President of Andrew Sobel Advisors, he helps organizations build lifelong client partnerships. His clients range from major public companies to leading professional service firms. A former senior vice president at Gemini Consulting, he earned his MBA at Dartmouth's Tuck School. To learn more or contact Andrew directly, please visit www.AndrewSobel.com.
—Ralph W. Shrader, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Booz Allen Hamilton
In All for One, Andrew Sobel takes an important, further step in
defining great client relationships by eloquently describing how to
build trusted partnerships.
—Sir Winfried Bischoff, Chairman, Citigroup
All for One is a goldmine of best practices. Five years’
scrutiny of 50 major service-based relationships—combined
with the author’s deep expertise on what makes service firms
successful—make Andrew Sobel’s guidance accessible,
credible, and invaluable.
—Edward E. Nusbaum, Chief Executive Officer, Grant Thornton LLP
All For One: 10 Strategies for Building Trusted Client Partnerships (US $25.95)
Total List Price: US $48.90
Discounted Price: US $36.67 (Save: US $12.23)