Canon EOS Rebel XSi/450D Digital Field Guide
- Set up your camera and learn when to choose automatic, semi-automatic, and manual modes
- Understand the camera's controls, menus, and when to use different metering and autofocus modes
- Explore Canon Picture Styles and custom functions
- Learn to manipulate ISO, exposure, depth of field, and shutter speed
- Create intriguing night and low-light images, capture sports action, portraits, and get tips for better macro photography
Chapter 1: Exploring and Setting Up the Digital Rebel XSi/450D.
Chapter 2: Using the Rebel XSi/450D.
Chapter 3: Using White Balance and Picture Styles.
Chapter 4: Using Live View 83 About Live View.
Chapter 5: Customizing the Rebel XSi/450D.
Part II: Creating Great Photographs with the Rebel XSi/450D.
Chapter 6: The Fundamentals of Light and Exposure.
Chapter 7: Using Flash.
Chapter 8: Exploring Canon Lenses.
Chapter 9: In the Field with the Rebel XSi/450D.
Part III: Appendixes.
Appendix A: Downloading.
Appendix B: Exploring.
Charlotte K. Lowrie is a freelance stock, editorial, and portrait photographer, and she is an award-winning writer. Her images have been featured on the Canon Digital Learning Center, in Microsoft publications, and in national magazines. Charlotte teaches photography classes at BetterPhoto.com, and she is the author of nine books including the bestselling Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi Digital Field Guide and four other Canon Digital Field Guides. Visit her Web site at wordsandphotos.org.