Excel for Chemists: A Comprehensive Guide, with CD-ROM, 3rd Edition
September 2011, ©2011
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
"Excel for Chemists should be part of any academic library offering courses and programs in Chemistry."
"I highly recommend the book; treat yourself to it; assign it to a class; give it as a gift."
The newly revised step-by-step guide to using the scientific calculating power of Excel to perform a variety of chemical calculations
Chemists across all subdisciplines use Excel to record data in tabular form, but few have learned to take full advantage of the program. Featuring clear step-by-step instructions, Excel for Chemists illustrates how to use the scientific calculating power of Excel to perform a variety of chemical calculations.
Including a CD-ROM for Windows, this new edition provides chemists and students with a detailed guide to using the current versions of Excel (Excel 2007 and 2010) as well as Excel 2003.
Additional features in this third edition include:
- How to perform a variety of chemical calculations by creating advanced spreadsheet formulas or by using Excel’s built-in tools
- How to automate repetitive tasks by programming Excel’s Visual Basic for Applications
- New chapters show how to import data from other language versions of Excel, and how to create automatic procedures
- The accompanying CD contains a number of Excel macros to facilitate chemical calculations, including molecular weight, nonlinear regression statistics, and data interpolation
- Several appendices provide extensive lists of useful shortcut keys and function descriptions
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Excel for Chemists: A Comprehensive Guide, with CD-ROM, 3rd Edition (US $62.95)
-and- Excel for Scientists and Engineers: Numerical Methods (US $72.95)
Total List Price: US $135.90
Discounted Price: US $101.92 (Save: US $33.98)