Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 32
April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Plant Breeding Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews on plant breeding and genetics covering horticultural, agronomic and forestry crops, incorporating both traditional and molecular methods. The contributions are authored by world authorities, anonymously reviewed, and edited by Professor Jules Janick of Purdue University, USA. The series is an indispensible resource for crop breeders, plant scientists, and teachers involved in crop improvement and genetic resources. Initiated in 1983, Plant Breeding Reviews is published in the form of one or two volumes per year.
Recently published articles include:
- Epigenetics and Plant Breeding (v30)
- Enhancing Crop Gene Pools with Beneficial Traits Using Wild Relatives (v30)
- Coffee Germplasm Resources, Genomics and Breeding (v30)
- Molecular Genetics and Breeding for Fatty Acid Manipulation in Soybean (v30)
- Breeding Southern Highbush Blueberries (v30)
- Development of Fire Blight Resistance by Recombinant DNA Technology (v29)