Civic Engagement in Higher Education: Concepts and Practices
January 2009, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Civic Engagement in Today’s Higher Education: An Overview (Barbara Jacoby).
2. What We Know about Civic Engagement among College Students (Mark Hugo Lopez and Abby Kiesa).
3. Educating Students for Personal and Social Responsibility: The Civic Learning Spiral (Caryn McTighe Musil).
4. Civic Engagement in the First College Year (Mary Stuart Hunter and Blaire L. Moody).
5. Engaging General Education (Kim Spiezio).
6. The Influence of Integrative and Interdisciplinary Learning on Civic Engagement (Nance Lucas).
7. Capstone Experiences (Kevin Kecskes and Seanna Kerrigan).
8. Enhancing Intercultural Competence through Civic Engagement (Michelle R. Dunlap and Nicole Webster).
9. Leadership Education and the Revitalization of Public Life (Nicholas V. Longo and Marguerite S. Shaffer).
10. Moving from Service-Learning to Civic Engagement (Marshall Welch).
11. Community-Based Undergraduate Research: Collaborative Inquiry for the Public Good (Elizabeth L. Paul).
12. Global Civic Engagement (Barbara Jacoby and Nevin C. Brown).
13. Securing the Future of Civic Engagement in Higher Education (Barbara Jacoby and Elizabeth Hollander).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Civic Engagement in Higher Education: Concepts and Practices (US $42.00)
Total List Price: US $84.00
Discounted Price: US $63.00 (Save: US $21.00)