Driving Results Through Social Networks: How Top Organizations Leverage Networks for Performance and Growth
January 2009, Jossey-Bass
Part One: Alignment.
1. Aligning Networks with Strategic Value Propositions.
2. Working Through Networks to Align Culture and Strategy.
Part Two: Execution.
3. Managing Rapid Innovation Through Effective Networks.
4. Driving Financial Return Through Network Investments.
5. Delivering Results Through Process Networks.
6. Delivering Results Through Project-Based Networks.
Part Three: Adaptation.
7. Driving Performance by Replicating High Performers’ Networks.
8. Speeding Productivity in Newcomers and Avoiding Knowledge Drain.
9. The Road Ahead: Emerging Opportunities for the Network Perspective.
About the Authors.
Robert J. Thomas is executive director of Accenture's Institute for High Performance and a senior executive based in Boston, Massachusetts. He specializes in leadership, organization design, and transformational change.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Driving Results Through Social Networks: How Top Organizations Leverage Networks for Performance and Growth (US $29.95)
-and- Leading with Soul: An Uncommon Journey of Spirit, Revised 3rd Edition (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $54.90
Discounted Price: US $41.17 (Save: US $13.73)