Planning and Assessment in Higher Education: Demonstrating Institutional Effectiveness
November 2009, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
About the Author.
1. The National Context for Assessment.
2. Starting at the Beginning: Mission-Driven Planning and Assessment.
3. Assessing Institutional Effectiveness: Student Issues.
4. A Core Issue in Institutional Effectiveness: Developing Sensible Measures of Student Learning.
5. Maximizing Human and Fiscal Resources in Support of the Teaching/Learning Process.
6. A Comparative Context for Examining Data on Teaching Loads and Instructional Costs.
7. Measuring Administrative Effectiveness.
8. Communicating Assessment Results.
9. Where Do We Go From Here?
Appendix A: University of Delaware College Selection Survey.
Appendix B: University of Delaware 2007 Study of Instruction Costs and Productivity, By Academic Discipline.
Resources for Further Reading.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Planning and Assessment in Higher Education: Demonstrating Institutional Effectiveness (US $42.00)
-and- A Bird's-Eye View of Assessment: Selections from Editor's Notes (US $14.95)
Total List Price: US $56.95
Discounted Price: US $42.71 (Save: US $14.24)