Training Fundamentals: Pfeiffer Essential Guides to Training Basics
December 2009, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. AN INTRODUCTION TO TRAINING.
1. What Is Training?
2. Why Do Organizations Need Training?
3. What Do Trainers Do?
4. What Makes a “Good” Trainer?
2. WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT TEACHING ADULTS.
1. How Adults Learn.
2. What Is Learner-Centered Training?
3. Differences in Learning Styles and Preferences.
4. Differences in Types of Learning.
3. DESIGNING TRAINING PROGRAMS.
1. Purpose of the Instructional Design Process.
2. All About ADDIE.
3. Analyzing the Need.
4. Writing the Learning Objectives.
4. DECIDING ON DELIVERY OPTIONS.
1. Overview of Delivery Methods.
2. Three Types of Learning Programs.
3. Common Delivery Methods.
4. How to Decide on Delivery Options.
5. DEVELOPING A TRAINING PROGRAM AND PLANNING THE PROGRAM EVALUATION.
1. What's Involved in Development.
2. Develop, Adapt, or Purchase?
3. Identifying and Organizing the Content.
4. Developing Learning Activities.
5. Structuring the Training Program.
6. Preparing the Agenda.
7. Developing Program Materials.
8. Testing the Program.
9. Designing the Program Evaluation.
6. IMPELEMENTING TRAINING PROGRAMS.
1. Before the Workshop.
2. Getting Started.
3. Running the Workshop.
7. THE LANGUAGE OF TRAINING.
1. Why Learn the Language of Training?
2. Glossary of Training Terminology.
8. ON BECOMING A TRAINING PROFESSIONAL.
1. What Distinguishes a Training Professional.
2. How to Become a Training Professional.
3. Strategies for Learning More.
4. Making a Professional Development Plan.
About the Author.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Training Fundamentals: Pfeiffer Essential Guides to Training Basics (US $48.00)
Total List Price: US $90.00
Discounted Price: US $67.50 (Save: US $22.50)