Making Sense of Data II: A Practical Guide to Data Visualization, Advanced Data Mining Methods, and Applications
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- When to compared to Dr. Myatt's first book in this series, this new book explores additional and more advanced data mining methods, and it also describes the application of data mining to areas such as the mining of textual and business data.
- This book provides a general end-to-end discussion concerning the process of translating raw data to scientific and business decisions.
- The reader's ability to find patterns in data will be greatly enhanced due to the book's combination of statistical learning with powerful visualization techniques.
- The book provides a wide variety of modern statistical learning techniques for extracting information from large data sets.
- A related website (www.makingsenseofdata.com) provides a hands-on data analysis and data mining experience. Readers wishing to gain more practical experience will benefit from the tutorial section of the book in conjunction with the free TraceisTM software available online.