3ds Max 2009 Bible
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The only comprehensive reference-tutorial on 3ds Max available, this book is everyone's favorite. Whether you're a beginner looking for 3D basics or a full-fledged animator seeking new ways to dazzle viewers with your creations, it's all here. You'll find pages of professional tips, loads of advice, and more than 150 step-by-step tutorials guaranteed to build your skills and spark your creativity. A 16-page color insert highlights cutting-edge work from 3D artists. A valuable companion DVD provides all the examples and content from the book, including unique models and textures you can customize on your own, and a searchable, full-color version of the book.
3ds Max 2009 Bible covers both 3ds Max 2009 and 3ds Max 2009 Design and covers:
- Navigating the viewports with the ViewCube, SteeringWheels, and other ways.
- Creating realistic materials with new ProMaterials.
- Using Spline Mapping to improve texture mapping over irregular shaped objects.
- Blending multiple texture maps together with the new Composite Map.
- Creating architectural walkthroughs with the Walkthrough Assistant.