Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme, 5th Edition
April 2009, ©2009
1. What Is a Project?
2. Understanding the Project Management Process Groups.
3. How to Scope a Project.
4. How to Plan a Project.
5. How to Launch a Project.
6. How to Monitor and Control a Project.
7. How to Close a Project.
II. Establishing Project Management Life Cycles and Strategies.
8. Project Management Landscape.
9. Traditional Project Management.
10. Using Critical Chain Project Management.
11. Agile Project Management.
12. Extreme Project Management. Project Management Infrastructure.
III. Building an Effective Project Management Infrastructure.
13. Establishing and Maturing a Project Support Office.
14. Establishing and Managing a Project Portfolio Management Process.
15. Establishing and Managing a Continuous Process Improvement Program.
IV. Managing the Realities of Projects.
16. Managing Distressed Projects.
17. Managing Multiple Team Projects.
Epilogue: Putting it All Together Finally.
Appendix A. What's on the Web Site.
Appendix B. Bibliography.
Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, Extreme, 5th Edition (US $50.00)
Total List Price: US $99.95
Discounted Price: US $74.96 (Save: US $24.99)