German In Review: Lehrbuch der deutschen Grammatik, 4th Edition
July 2003, ©2004
3. Adjective Endings
5. Modal Auxiliaries
6. Time Expressions
7. Comparison of Adjectives and Adverbs
8. Passive Voice
9. Reflexive Pronouns and Verbs
11. Subjunctive II
12. Infinitival Constructions
13. Relative Pronouns and Relative Clauses
14. Subjunctive I: Indirect Speech
15. Special Topics: Nouns and Pronouns
16. Special Topics: Verbs
- Web site with answer keys.To aid in self-study and help students prepare for class, answer keys to all Mixed and Express in German exercises are posted on an engaging and accessible web platform.
- A list of Strong & Irregular Verbs in a separate section, saving considerable time and page turning.
- The new orthography. Both the text and classroom manual includes a brief, understandable overview, or the language changes that went into affect in 1998.
- Adaptability. German in Review can be used in a number of ways; as a main text, as a supplement, or as an everyday reference.