Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies, University Edition, 5th Edition
July 2010, ©2010
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Designed for classroom use, Valuation, University Edition Fifth Edition is filled with the expert guidance from McKinsey & Company that students and professors have come to trust. Fully Revised and Updated, NEW FEATURES to the Fifth Edition include:
- ALL NEW CASE STUDIES that illustrate how valuation techniques and principles are applied in real-world situations
- NEW CONTENT on the strategic advantages of value-based management
- EXPANDED to include advanced valuation techniques
- UPDATED to reflect the events of the real estate bubble and its effect on stock markets, new developments in corporate finance, changes in accounting rules, and an enhanced global perspective
Valuation, Fifth Edition remains true to its roots with a solid framework for valuation through key concepts such as:
- Analyzing historical performance, including reorganizing a company's financial statements to reflect economic rather than accounting performance
- Forecasting performance, with emphasis on not just the mechanics of forecasting but also how to think about a company's future economics
- Estimating the cost of capital with practical tips that aren't found in textbooks
- Interpreting the results of a valuation in light of a company's competitive situation
- Linking a company's valuation multiples to the core drivers of its performance.
The University Edition contains the same key chapters as Valuation Fifth Edition but expands on them to enhance classroom application with End of Chapter Summaries and Review Questions to help students master key concepts from each chapter before moving on to the next.
For professors, Wiley offers an Online Instructor’s Manual with a full suite of resources exclusive to adopting professors. Contact your rep for more information.