Single-Use Technology in Biopharmaceutical Manufacture
1. Single-use equipment in biopharmaceutical manufacture: A brief introduction.
2. Single-use bag systems for storage, transportation, freezing and thawing.
3 Bag mixing systems for single-use.
4. Single-use bioreactors - an overview.
5. Systems for coupling and sampling.
6. Disposable sensor systems.
7. Bio-informatics and single-use.
8. Single-use downstream equipment.
9. Single-use technology for formulation and filling application.
10. Production of disposable Bags: A manufacturer’s report.
11. Disposable filter devices.
12. Biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities integrating single-use systems.
13. An introduction to the validation and qualification of disposables used in biomanufacture - a user’s perspective.
14. Waste generation, treatment options and the environmental impact of single use systems.
15. Next generation single-use bioreactor technology and the future of biomanufacturing: A summary from manufacturer’s and user’s perspective Single-Use Technology in Biopharmaceutical Manufacture.
Part II: Application reports and case studies.
1. Disposable SuperSpinner: Characteristics and typical applications.
2. A new scale-down approach for the rapid development of Sf21/BEVS-based processes - a case study.
3. Practical aspects of establishing pharmaceutical recombinant proteins from research to development in disposable bioreactors.
4. Single-use stirred tank reactor BIOSTAT CultiBag STR: Characterization and applications.
5. Single-use bioreactor platform for microbial fermentation.
6. Growth of BY-2 suspension cells and plantibody production in single-use bioreactors.
7. CFD as a tool to characterize single-use bioreactors.
8. Automated disposable systems: Application reports.
9 New single-use sensors for online measurement of glucose and lactate, the answer to the PAT Initiative.
10. Disposable Chromatography for large-scale biomanufacturing.
11. Single-use virus clearance technologies in biopharmaceutical manufacturing: Case studies.
12. A single-use technology platform for downstream processing: Mobius FlexReady Solutions.
13. The manufacture of MAbs - a comparison of performance and process time between traditional and ready-to-use, disposable systems.
14. Going fully disposable - current possibilities: A case study from Crucell.
15. Production Costs in Biotech Facilities: Single Use vs. Multiple Use Equipment for Antibody Manufacture.
Dieter Eibl is a professor at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences, where he lectures in biochemical engineering and the planning of biotechnological production facilities.
Single-Use Technology in Biopharmaceutical Manufacture (US $170.00)
Total List Price: US $289.00
Discounted Price: US $216.75 (Save: US $72.25)