Leading Through Transitions: Participant Workbook
April 2010, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Leading Through Transitions Participant Workbook provides leaders with the important information and the tools needed to develop the key leadership skills that are so critical while facing unrelenting change.
As a participant in a dynamic one-day workshop leaders will be introduced to Authentic Leadership Paradox Wheel, and will learn what it takes to balance the dynamic tension between six pairs of seemingly paradoxical leadership attributes:
- Being tough while simultaneously expressing appropriate empathy
- Catalyzing change while understanding transition
- Expressing a sense of urgency while retaining the capacity for realistic patience
- Being self-reliant yet trusting others
- Radiating both optimism and realism
- Capitalizing on strengths while fostering the capacity to go against the grain
Leading through Transitions Participant Workbook will give leaders the confidence to more clearly assess their impact and learn how to meet the demands of both managing the business and leading their people.