Fisher Investments on Emerging Markets
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book begins with an overview of emerging markets, followed by a historical narrative of the major emerging market regions—with emphasis on the economic, political, and sentiment drivers that help shape the investing landscape.
- Discusses regional, and even country-specific, drivers.
- Examines the major regions, including Russia, China, Latin America, and Asia.
- Addresses the challenges unique to emerging and developing regions, and some common pitfalls to avoid.
- Delves into top-down investment methodology as well as individual security analysis.
- Outlines a five-step process to help differentiate firms in emerging markets—designed to help you identify ones with the greatest probability of outperforming
- Provides investment strategies for a variety of market environments
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Fisher Investments on Emerging Markets provides a framework for understanding emerging markets. With this book as your guide, you can quickly gain a global perspective on emerging markets and discover strategies to help achieve your investing goals.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Fisher Investments on Emerging Markets (US $29.95)
Total List Price: US $54.90
Discounted Price: US $41.17 (Save: US $13.73)