Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) For Dummies, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Whether you’re the IT person responsible for developing SOA or the executive who’s trying to get a handle on the concept, Service Oriented Architecture For Dummies, 2nd Edition will help you understand what SOA is, why it’s important, and how you can make the most of it. You’ll find out about the business and financial aspects of SOA, how to decide if you need it, and what it can mean to your bottom line. Discover how to:
- Identify the main components of SOA and how they work to create business processes
- Create reusable, flexible systems and avoid common pitfalls
- Deconstruct business processes and applications to identify their components, then put them together in new ways
- Construct SOA business applications for maximum adaptability
- Confirm quality in a situation that’s difficult to test, and assure the quality and consistency of your data
- Develop a governance strategy for SOA based on your company’s philosophy and culture
- Work with XML and understand how it’s used in SOA
- Maximize the benefits of unified communications
- Understand software ecosystems, rich interfaces, and the development lifecycle
Packed with real-life case studies illustrating how SOA has been applied in a variety of industries, Service Oriented Architecture For Dummies, 2nd Edition demystifies one of today’s hottest business tools.