Living the Country Lifestyle All-In-One For Dummies
- Country Cooking (cast-iron cooking, canning, pickling, and outdoor cooking, among other topics)
- Traditional Crafts (sheering animals and producing wool, knitting, hand sewing, patchwork and quilting, candle making)
- Kitchen Gardening (growing and caring for vegetables, herbs, and fruit)
- Outdoor Skills (camp skills, fishing, navigation, outdoor family fun)
- Raising Farm Animals (buying, housing, and raising animals, beekeeping)
- Natural Health (herbal remedies, an encyclopedia of herbs, and healing foods)
Book I: Country Kitchen Skills.
Chapter 1: Cast-Iron Cooking.
Chapter 2: Canning and Preserving.
Chapter 3: Preserving by Way of Pickling.
Chapter 4: Drying Fruits and Other Foods.
Chapter 5: Outdoor Cooking.
Book II: Traditional Crafts.
Chapter 1: Making Fabrics from Animal Fibers.
Chapter 2: Knitting Basics.
Chapter 3: Hand-Sewing Basics.
Chapter 4: Patchwork and Quilting Basics.
Chapter 5: Making Candles.
Book III: Edible Gardening.
Chapter 1: Planning Your Edible Garden.
Chapter 2: Vegetables, Glorious Vegetables.
Chapter 3: Spicing Things Up with Herbs.
Chapter 4: Adding Fruits, Berries, and Nuts.
Chapter 5: Maintaining Your Edible Garden.
Book IV: Getting Outdoors.
Chapter 1: Basic Camp Skills.
Chapter 2: Map and Navigation Basics.
Chapter 3: Weathering the Outdoors.
Chapter 4: Field Guide to Freshwater Fish (And How to Clean Them).
Chapter 5: Outdoor Fun for Adults and Kids.
Book V: Raising Farm Animals.
Chapter 1: Selecting Farm Animals.
Chapter 2: Acquiring Animals.
Chapter 3: Caring for and Feeding Your Animals.
Chapter 4: Providing Medical Attention.
Chapter 5: Beginning Beekeeping.
Book VI: Natural Health.
Chapter 1: Healing Foods for Women and Men.
Chapter 2: Making Your Own Herbal Teas, Tinctures, Oils, and Elixirs.
Chapter 3: A to Z Guide to Common Herbs.