Strategic Project Portfolio Management: Enabling a Productive Organization
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Lead change through strategic alignment of project and process performance
Practical and filled with expert advice, Strategic Project Portfolio Management: Enabling a Productive Organization presents a clear framework for your organization to complete impactful strategic projects. Providing executive-level guidance to build a powerful and efficient process from initial adoption to portfolio alignment, this essential resource contains case studies from small to global multinational organizations, arming you with the insights to ensure your strategic projects are given the resources they need to deliver business impact.
This important guide
- Shows executives how to align their projects and processes with their business strategy for compelling competitive advantage
- Provides cases from best in class organizations, showing how they were able to achieve results by using processes outlined in the book
- Reveals how technology is the key to developing new collaborative platforms and innovative work management environments that have not been possible until now
- Defines a framework for assessing project portfolio management competence within your organization and driving momentum for compelling improvements
- Explores how to go beyond project portfolio management to a holistic work management system
Strategic Project Portfolio Management: Enabling a Productive Organization offers the practical recommendations, guidance, and real world insights you need to immediately begin driving better project management strategy.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Strategic Project Portfolio Management: Enabling a Productive Organization (US $45.00)
-and- Win/Loss Reviews: A New Knowledge Model for Competitive Intelligence (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $84.95
Discounted Price: US $63.71 (Save: US $21.24)