CompTIA A+ Complete Deluxe Study Guide: Exams 220-701 (Essentials) and 220-702 (Practical Application)
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Written by a team of industry experts, this unparalleled study guide offers you a systematic approach to preparing for the CompTIA A+ certification, and includes real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, challenging chapter review questions, plus a CD with Sybex's custom test engine to reinforce all of the concepts you learn.
This Deluxe Edition of the bestselling CompTIA A+ Study Guide features bonus practice exams, flashcards, and a bonus CD with more than an hour of instructional video of key hands-on tasks.
Covering all exam objectives, study guide focuses on the new best practices and places a strong emphasis on current software including Windows 7. Inside this guide you'll learn how to:
- Identify and understand PC system components, including motherboards, processors, memory, and cooling systems.
- Identify and understand storage devices, power supplies, display devices, and adapters.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktops, laptops, and portable devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot printers.
- Install and configure operating systems including Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
- General troubleshooting theory and preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting operating systems, hardware, printers, and laptops.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot networks
- Set up and maintain network security
- Master essential operational procedures for PC technicians
- Communicate professionally with co-workers and clients
Updated Coverage Includes Windows 7 Topics
Download Windows 7 supplements for your exam prep including additional review questions, additional practice exam questions, and an updated objectives map from sybex.com.
Featured on the CDs
- Over 600 Practice questions
- Eight practice tests (4 for the 220-701, and 4 for 220-702)
- Electronic flashcards
- Entire book as a searchable PDF
- More than 1 hour of instructional videos
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.