The Economics of Human Systems Integration: Valuation of Investments in People s Training and Education, Safety and Health, and Work Productivity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
PART I INTRODUCTION.
1. Introduction (William B. Rouse).
2. Industry and Commercial Context (William B. Rouse).
3. Government and Defense Context (William B. Rouse and Douglas A. Bodner).
PART II ECONOMICS OVERVIEW.
4. Human Capital Economics (William B. Rouse).
5. Labor Economics (Nachum Sicherman).
6. Defense Economics (Keith Hartley).
7. Engineering Economics (William B. Rouse).
PART III MODELS, METHODS, AND TOOLS.
8. Parametric Cost Estimation for Human Systems Integration (Ricardo Valerdi and Kevin Liu).
9. A Spreadsheet-Based Tool for Simple Cost–Benefit Analyses of HSI Contributions During Software Application Development (Deborah J. Mayhew).
10. Multistage Real Options (Michael J. Pennock).
11. Organizational Simulation for Economic Assessment (Douglas A. Bodner).
PART IV CASE STUDIES.
12. HSI Practices in Program Management: Case Studies of Aegis (Aruna Apte).
13. The Economic Impact of Integrating Ergonomics within an Automotive Production Facility (W. Gary Allread and William S. Marras).
14. How Behavioral and Biometric Health Risk Factors Can Predict Medical and Productivity Costs for Employers (Ron Z. Goetzel, Enid Chung Roemer, Maryam Tabrizi, Rivka Liss-Levinson, and Daniel K. Samoly).
15. Options for Surveillance and Reconnaissance (William B. Rouse).
16. Governing Opportunism in International Armaments Collaboration: The Role of Trust (Ethan B. Kapstein).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Economics of Human Systems Integration: Valuation of Investments in People s Training and Education, Safety and Health, and Work Productivity (US $121.00)
-and- Accelerated Reliability and Durability Testing Technology (US $115.00)
Total List Price: US $236.00
Discounted Price: US $177.00 (Save: US $59.00)