Synthetic Diamond Films: Preparation, Electrochemistry, Characterization and Applications
PREFACE TO THE WILEY SERIES ON ELECTROCATALYSIS AND ELECTROCHEMISTRY.
List of Contributors.
Part I. Synthesis of Diamond Films.
1. Electrochemistry on Diamond: History and Current Status (John C. Angus).
2. Synthesis of Diamond Films (Vadali V. S. S. Srikanth and Xin Jiang).
3. Types of Conducting Diamond Materials and their Properties (Marco A. Quiroz and Erick R. Bandala).
Part II. Electrochemistry of Diamond Films.
4. Electrochemistry of Diamond (Yuri Pleskov).
5. Applications of Polycrystalline and Modified Functional Diamond Electrodes (Yasuaki Einaga and Akira Fujishima).
6. Diamond Ultramicroelectrodes and Nanostructured Electrodes (Katherine B. Holt).
Part III. Electroanalytical Applications.
7. Electroanalytical Applications of Diamond Films (Weena Siangproh, Amara Apilux, Pimkwan Chantarateepra and Orawon Chailapakul).
8. Cathodic Pretreatment of Boron-Doped Diamond Electrodes and Their Use in Electroanalysis (Leonardo S. Andrade, Giancarlo R. Salazar-Banda, Romeu C. Rocha-Filho and Orlando Fatibello-Filho).
Part IV. Industrial Applications.
9. Use of Boron-Doped Diamond Electrode in Electrochemical Generation and Applications of Ferrate (Virender K. Sharma, Enric Brillas, Ignasi Sirés and Karel Bouzek).
10. Electrochemical Oxidation of Organic Compounds Induced by Electro-generated Free Hydroxyl Radicals on BDD Electrode (Agnieszka Kapalka, Helmut Baltruschat and Christos Comninellis).
11. Modeling of Electrochemical Process for Water Treatment using Diamond Films (Onofrio Scialdone).
12. Production of Strong Oxidizing Substances with BDD Anodes (Ana Sánchez-Carretero, Cristina Sáez, Pablo Cañizares, and Manuel A. Rodrigo).
13. Ozone Generation Using Boron – Doped Diamond Electrodes (Yunny Meas, Luis A. Godinez and Erika Bustos).
14. Application of Synthetic Diamond Films to Electro-Oxidation Processes (Marco Panizza).
15. Fabrication and Application of Ti/BDD for Wastewater Treatment (Xueming Chen and Guohua Chen).
16. Application of Diamond Films to Water Disinfection (Jessica H. Bezerra Rocha and Carlos A. Martínez-Huitle).
17. Fenton-Electrochemical Treatment of Wastewaters for the Oxidation of Organic Pollutants using BDD (Enric Brillas).
18. Electrochemical Energy Storage and Energy Conversion Systems with Diamond Films (Juan M. Peralta-Hernández, Aracely Hernández-Ramírez, Jose L. Guzmán-Mar, Luis Hinojosa-Reyes, Giancarlo R. Salazar-Banda and Carlos A. Martínez-Huitle).
19. Use of Diamond Films in Organic Electrosynthesis (Siegfried R. Waldvogel, Axel Kirste and Stamo Mentizi).
Part V. Bioelectrochemical Applications.
20. Diamond Sensors for Neurochemistry (Bhavik Anil Patel).
21. DNA Modified Diamond Films (Nianjun Yang and Christoph E. Nebel).
Carlos Alberto MartÍnez-Huitle graduated with a degree in chemistry from the Universidad de las Américas Puebla, México, in 2000 and received his PhD in chemistry in 2005 from the University of Ferrara, Italy. He has served on the faculty of the University of Milan from 2005 to 2008. Since 2008, he has been an associate professor and researcher in the Chemistry Department at the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. He was awarded the Oronzio and Niccol De Nora Foundation Prize of the Italian Chemical Society (2005) and the Oronzio and Niccol De Nora Foundation Prize on Environmental Electrochemistry of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE) (2009). His research interests include electrochemical oxidation processes of organic and inorganic pollutants, electrocatalysis, and electroanalysis.
Synthetic Diamond Films: Preparation, Electrochemistry, Characterization and Applications (US $209.95)
Total List Price: US $360.95
Discounted Price: US $270.71 (Save: US $90.24)