To Improve Health and Health Care, Volume XIII: The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology
November 2009, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Introduction (David C. Colby and Stephen L. Isaacs).
Section One: Learning from Programs that Didn’t Work Out as Planned.
1. Good Ideas at the Time: Learning from Programs that Did Not Meet Expectations (Stephen L. Isaacs and David C. Colby).
2. New Direction, Midcourse: Redesigning a Program While It's in Progress (Tony Proscio).
3. The National Health Care Purchasing Institute: A Case Study (Michael H. Brown).
4. The Role of Failure in Philanthropic Learning: A Commentary on Chapters 1–3 (Robert G. Hughes).
Section Two: Inside the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
5. Communications at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: Turning Up the Volume, Adjusting the Frequency (Frederick C. Mann and David J. Morse).
Section Three: Preventing and Treating Addiction.
6. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Efforts to Combat Drug Addiction (James Bornemeier).
7. Reclaiming Futures (Sara Solovitch).
8. The College Alcohol Study (Lee Green).
Section Four: Other Programs to Improve Health and Health Care
9. Overcoming Language Barriers to Care: Hablamos Juntos (Irene M. Wielawski).
10. The MicheLee Puppets and the Fight Against Childhood Obesity (Digby Diehl).
Anthology Chapters by Topic, 1997 through Volume XIII.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
To Improve Health and Health Care, Volume XIII: The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology (US $35.00)
Total List Price: US $67.00
Discounted Price: US $50.25 (Save: US $16.75)