Testing ASP.NET Web Applications
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
A unique resource that combines all aspects of Web testing and makes it completely specific to ASP.NET
As Microsoft's key Web technology for creating dynamic, data-driven Web sites and Web applications, ASP.NET is incredibly popular. This is the first book to combine several testing topics and make them specific to ASP.NET. The author duo of Microsoft MVPs covers both the test-driven development approach and the specifics of automated user interface testing; performance, load, and stress testing; accessibility testing; and security testing.
This definitive guide walks you through the many testing pitfalls you might experience when developing ASP.NET applications. The authors explain the fundamental concepts of testing and demystify all the correct actions you need to consider and the tools that are available so that you may successfully text your application.
- Author duo of Microsoft MVPs offer a unique resource: a combination of several testing topics and making them specific to ASP.NET, Microsoft's key Web technology for creating dynamic, data-driven Web sites and applications
- Guides you through the many testing pitfalls you may experience when developing ASP.NET applications
- Reviews the fundamental concepts of testing and walks you through the various tools and techniques available and for successfully testing an application
- Discusses several different types of testing: acceptance, stress, accessibility, and security
- Examines various testing tools, such as nUnit, VS test suite, WCAT, Selenium, Fiddler, Firebug, and more
This one-of-a-kind resource will help you become proficient in successfull application testing.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Testing ASP.NET Web Applications (US $59.99)
Total List Price: US $104.98
Discounted Price: US $78.73 (Save: US $26.25)