No Boundaries: How to Use Time and Labor Management Technology to Win the Race for Profits and Productivity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Showing you how to take your business from reactive to proactive and improve performance, No Boundaries provides a vendor-neutral guide on how your company can use workforce management systems to improve productivity and profits. Drawing upon years of experience implementing these systems, author Lisa Disselkamp offers numerous case studies illustrating how organizations have used workforce management systems to solve their business problems and discusses:
- How the latest software uses data from time and attendance to create real time visibility into employee activity and cost
- Developments in labor management technology that can mitigate the challenges faced by employers in every industry and public sector
- Using labor data to achieve financial goals and maximize profits
- Using workforce management technology to enhance operations, quality, compliance, and employee satisfaction and retention
- Adding value to data through integration with other key business information
- How to build a business case and gain internal support for an investment in time and labor management technology
- Guide to selecting and installing time and labor systems
This book bridges the gap between what business leaders understand about their business and what they have yet to learn about this technology. The author introduces the concept of Mission Based Configuration, showing companies how to apply time and labor systems to their business needs to save time and money. The use of technology offers an effective tool to manage budgets, meet strategic targets, and channel decision-making toward best practices. No Boundaries reveals how your business can win the race for profits and productivity.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
No Boundaries: How to Use Time and Labor Management Technology to Win the Race for Profits and Productivity (US $45.00)
-and- Enterprise Supply Chain Management: Integrating Best in Class Processes (US $49.95)
Total List Price: US $94.95
Discounted Price: US $71.21 (Save: US $23.74)