More Brief Therapy Client Handouts
Building on the success of Brief Therapy Client Handouts, this unique sourcebook provides a comprehensive collection of over 200 jargon-free, ready-to-use psycho-educational handouts, including concise articles, exercises, visual aids, self-assessments, and discussion sheets that support your clients before, during, and between sessions.
Featuring a strong focus on mindfulness and cognitive therapy, More Brief Therapy Client Handouts incorporates sensitively written handouts addressing timely topics such as positive counseling strategies, psycho-spirituality, and using trance for pain management and weight loss.
This exceptional resource features:
- A helpful Therapist Guide opens each chapter with learning objectives and creative suggestions for use of material
- More handouts devoted to parents, couples, families, and children
- Strategies and tasks within each handout for clients to do on their own or in the therapist's office as part of the session
- Assessment questionnaires targeting specific issues, including personality traits, automatic thoughts, core beliefs, symptoms of panic, and repetitious thoughts and behavior
- Exercises and worksheets such as Power Thinking Worksheet, Thought Record and Evaluation Form, Thought Changer Forms, Self-Talk Record, Selves and Parts Record, and Daily Food Log
Practical and empowering, More Brief Therapy Client Handouts helps you reinforce and validate ideas presented in therapy and reassure clients during anxious times in between sessions. With a user-friendly design allowing you to easily photocopy handouts or customize them using the accompanying CD-ROM, this therapeutic tool will save you precious time and maximize the full potential of the material.
Section I Quiet Mind.
1 Treat Yourself to a Trance.
Therapist’s Guide to Treat Yourself to a Trance.
2 Mindfulness Matters.
Therapist’s Guide to Mindfulness Matters.
Therapist’s Guide to Self-Discovery.
Section II Thinking Mind.
4 How to Fix Faulty Thinking.
Therapist’s Guide to How to Fix Faulty Thinking.
5 Constructive Self-Talk.
Therapists Guide to Constructive Self-Talk.
6 Better Angels of Our Thoughts.
Therapist’s Guide to Better Angels of Our Thoughts.
Section III Between Minds.
7 First-Class Communication.
Therapist’s Guide to First-Class Communication.
8 Relationship Remedies.
Therapist’s Guide to Relationship Remedies.
Kate Cohen-Posey, MS, LMHC, LMFT, is a licensed mental health counselor and marriage and family therapist. She is the author of three books published by Wiley, including the bestselling Brief Therapy Client Handouts. In addition, she is the author of a number of pamphlets and books for clients, including works on bullying, sexual abuse, developing good parenting skills, and couple relationship skills.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
More Brief Therapy Client Handouts (US $60.00)
-and- Evidence-Based Psychotherapy Treatment Planning Workbook (US $32.00)
Total List Price: US $92.00
Discounted Price: US $69.00 (Save: US $23.00)