Spin Dynamics: Basics of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- New appendices on complex numbers, euler angles, average Hamiltonian theory, signal selection by field gradients
- Now includes material on field gradients, digitalization and exponentials of general matrices, CSA power patterns in solids, heteronuclear decoupling, Pake patterns in solids and Hartmann-Hahn cross-polarization
- New chapter on magic-angle-spinning and recoupling experiments
- Additional information on treatment of quadrupolar interaction and chemical shift anisotropy
- New and expanded 8 page colour plate section