Chemical Sensors and Biosensors
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Covering the huge developments in sensor technology and electronic sensing devices that have occurred in the last 10 years, this book uses an open learning format to encourage reader understanding of the subject.
- An invaluable distance learning book
- Applications orientated providing invaluable aid for anyone wishing to use chemical and biosensors
Key features and subjects covered include the following:
- Sensors based on both electrochemical and photometric transducers
- Mass-sensitive sensors
- Thermal-sensitive sensors
- Performance factors for sensors
- Examples of applications
- Detailed case studies of five selected sensors
- 30 discussion questions with worked examples and 80 self-assessment questions
- 140 explanatory diagrams
- An extensive bibliography