Principles and Practice of Skin Toxicology
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Written by authorities in the field, this book provides a “bottom up” approach to studying skin toxicology. Principles and Practice of Skin Toxicology clearly outlines basic concepts, cites historical and modern references and contains a dictionary for easy reference. The inclusion of global legislation and regulatory aspects on the topic makes this a comprehensive review for every practitioner, clinical researcher in industry and academia, and MSc and PhD student of toxicology.
- Different sections cover skin structure and function, principles and measurement of skin absorption, clinical aspects of dermal toxicity and in vitro alternatives.
- A section on regulatory and legislative aspects includes case studies from the UK that fulfill European Union and US FDA requirements.
- A glossary provides definitions of technical terms, and the chapters contain an introduction, learning boxes and summary section for ease of use.
- Includes a chapter on drug delivery through the skin.
- Addresses risk assessment: a key area for the interpretation of skin absorption data that is rarely covered.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Principles and Practice of Skin Toxicology (US $169.95)
Total List Price: US $310.95
Discounted Price: US $233.21 (Save: US $77.74)