The Metabolic Syndrome and Primary Care
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Metabolic Syndrome and Primary Care:
- Highlights practical issues involved in managing patients with the metabolic syndrome
- Is clearly written and illustrated
- Covers all aspects of the metabolic syndrome and its constituent diseases, including obesity, cardiovascular disease and diabetes
- Explains the risk factors for the metabolic syndrome and how these vary among different ethnic groups
- Describes how to prevent and manage the metabolic syndrome by both lifestyle change and pharmacological intervention
This book has been derived from the award-winning The Metabolic Syndrome. Selected chapters have been condensed and rewritten to provide accurate, easy-to-read information for all healthcare professionals working in primary care. The book has also been updated with inclusion of the latest results, e.g. from the DREAM study, and highlights practical issues involved in managing patients with the metabolic syndrome.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Metabolic Syndrome and Primary Care (US $40.99)
-and- Diabetes in Clinical Practice: Questions and Answers from Case Studies (US $170.00)
Total List Price: US $210.99
Discounted Price: US $158.24 (Save: US $52.75)