Connective Branding: Building Brand Equity in a Demanding World
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book takes a holistic view to brand management and distills this complex system into palatable chunks, involving all functions of the company. The book demonstrates the effect of an organization that facilitates and rewards employee brand commitment on ‘external brand equity (eg: customer satisfaction and loyalty) and ‘internal brand equity’ (eg: product improvement and innovation potential resident in the organization).
While the more obvious benefits of this approach include the usual suspects such as increased sales and revenues, less obvious benefits include employee stress reduction through the elimination of tensions and incongruity between external and internal value systems. The result is a significant contribution to creativity, brand commitment, overall employee satisfaction and, finally, a company’s ability to attract and retain talent.
The above is achieved via a very practical, step-by-step guide, lavishly illustrated with case studies from over 100 fascinating brands (the authors have researched and surveyed companies such as: Aer Lingus, BMW, BP, Deutsche Bank, Ducati, Edun, Google, innocent drinks, Lacoste, Lego, Manner, Maggi, Orange, Old Mutual, Rabobank, Sony, SOS Childrens Villages, Siemens, Thomas Sabo, TED/United, TUI, UBS, Vauxhall, Wal-Mart, Wikimedia, any many more) the authors are able to paint a very real picture of the issues facing business and provide powerful solutions. Refreshingly, this book draws on examples from across the globe, giving the book cultural depth. Each case helps demonstrate the arguments put forward by the authors.
After reading this book the audience should be able to answer the following questions:
- How can I build a strong brand? Where do I start? Which analyses do I have to conduct? Who needs to be involved?
- How can I make sure every part of the organisation lives the brand?
- How can I revive the brand ? How can I create a new and relevant connection between the brand and key target audiences?
- How can I develop and expand the brand? How can future orientation become part of the brand?
- How can I best structure the brand portfolio? Which role should each of the brands adapt in order to optimise results?
- How do I best manage the brand? How do I cultivate and empower brand enthusiasts in the organisation? How do I foster and leverage networked collaboration?
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Connective Branding: Building Brand Equity in a Demanding World (US $60.00)
Total List Price: US $99.95
Discounted Price: US $74.96 (Save: US $24.99)