Racing: A Beginner's Guide, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book assumes the reader can sail and now wants to race. It aims to take them through their first few seasons of racing, to the point where they can win a club race. This new edition is in full colour and includes a new detailed section on using the asymmetric spinnaker. Each chapter focuses on one key element of sailing: rules, the wind, tactics, spinnakers, etc.
- Practical step-by-step guide to the key elements of racing
- Fully illustrated with colour diagrams and photographs to show each step
- Takes the skipper and crew through their first couple of season’s racing
- A digest of the key elements of racing: rules, tactics, speed etc.
- Will help readers to win their first club race