Preparation of Compounds Labeled with Tritium and Carbon-14
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Preparation of Compounds Labeled with Tritium and Carbon-14 is a comprehensive, authoritative and up-to-date discussion of the strategies, synthetic approaches, reactions techniques, and resources for the preparation of compounds labeled with either of these isotopes. A large number of examples are presented for the use of isotopic sources and building blocks in the preparation of labeled target compounds, illustrating the range of possibilities for embedding isotopic labels in selected moieties of complex structures. Topics include:
- Formulation of synthetic strategies for preparing labeled compounds
- Isotope exchange methods and synthetic alternatives for preparing tritiated compounds
- In-depth discussion of carbon-14 building blocks and their utility in synthesis
- Preparation of enantiomerically pure isotopically labeled compounds
- Applications of biotransformations
Preparation of Compounds Labeled with Tritium and Carbon-14 is an essential guide to the specialist strategies and tactics used by chemists to prepare compounds tagged with theradioactive atoms carbon-14 and tritium.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Preparation of Compounds Labeled with Tritium and Carbon-14 (US $220.00)
-and- Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd Edition (US $65.00)
Total List Price: US $285.00
Discounted Price: US $213.75 (Save: US $71.25)