Digital Forensics: Digital Evidence in Criminal Investigations
December 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Includes worked case examples, test questions and review quizzes to enhance student understanding
- Solutions provided in an accompanying website
- Includes numerous case studies throughout to highlight how digital evidence is handled at the crime scene and what can happen when procedures are carried out incorrectly
- Considers digital evidence in a broader context alongside other scientific evidence
- Discusses the role of digital devices in criminal activities and provides methods for the evaluation and prioritizing of evidence sources
- Includes discussion of the issues surrounding modern digital evidence examinations, for example; volume of material and its complexity
- Clear overview of all types of digital evidence
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Digital Forensics: Digital Evidence in Criminal Investigations (US $169.95)
-and- Statistical Modelling of Molecular Descriptors in QSAR/QSPR (US $159.95)
Total List Price: US $329.90
Discounted Price: US $247.42 (Save: US $82.48)