Superbases for Organic Synthesis: Guanidines, Amidines, Phosphazenes and Related Organocatalysts
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Superbases for Organic Synthesis is an essential guide to these important molecules for preparative organic synthesis. Topics covered include the following aspects:
- an introduction to organosuperbases
- physicochemical properties of organic superbases
- amidines and guanidines in organic synthesis
- phosphazene: preparation, reaction and catalytic role
- polymer-supported organosuperbases
- application of organosuperbases to total synthesis
- related organocatalysts: proton sponges and urea derivatives
- amidines and guanidines in natural products and medicines
Superbases for Organic Synthesis is a comprehensive, authoritative and up-to-date guide to these important reagents for organic chemists, drug discovery researchers and those interested in the chemistry of natural products.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Superbases for Organic Synthesis: Guanidines, Amidines, Phosphazenes and Related Organocatalysts (US $215.00)
-and- Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd Edition (US $65.00)
Total List Price: US $280.00
Discounted Price: US $210.00 (Save: US $70.00)