Organic Reaction Mechanisms 2006: An annual survey covering the literature dated January to December 2006
2. Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives (C. T. Bedford)
3. Oxidation and Reduction (K. K. Banerji).
4. Carbenes and Nitrenes (M. Christlieb and E. Gras).
5. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution (M. R. Crampton).
6. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution (R. G. Coombes).
7. Carbocations (R. A. McClelland).
8. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution (K. C. Westaway).
9. Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution (M. L. Birsa)
10. Elimination Reactions (M. L. Birsa).
11. Addition Reactions: Polar Addition (P. Kočovský).
12. Addition Reactions: Cycloaddition (N. Dennis).
13. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 1. Pericyclic Reactions (S. K. Armstrong).
14. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 2. Other Reactions (A. Brandi and M. Gensini).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Organic Reaction Mechanisms 2006: An annual survey covering the literature dated January to December 2006 (US $615.00)
Total List Price: US $1,230.00
Discounted Price: US $922.50 (Save: US $307.50)