Principles of CNS Drug Development: From Test Tube to Clinic and Beyond
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Discusses in detail the key stages of CNS drug discovery, outlining the particular requirements and obstacles for CNS drugs
- Addresses safety concerns and future drug targets
- Provides succinct background information about the major CNS diseases
- Examples of specific drugs are used throughout to describe the development of a new drug from conception to clinical use and post-market surveillance
- Primary reasons for drug failure are given for each stage
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Principles of CNS Drug Development: From Test Tube to Clinic and Beyond (US $159.95)
-and- Translational Neuroscience: A Guide to a Successful Program (US $84.95)
Total List Price: US $244.90
Discounted Price: US $183.67 (Save: US $61.23)