Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions: State-of-the-Art Database Models for Sales, Marketing, Customer Management, and More Key Business Activities
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
As the most popular relational database in the world, Microsoft Access is widely used by small business owners. This book responds to the growing need for resources that help business managers and end users design and build effective Access database solutions for specific business functions.
- Elements of a Microsoft Access Database
- Relational Data Model
- Dealing with Customers and Customer Data
- Customer Relationship Management Database Solutions
- Marketing Database Solutions
- Sales Database Solutions
- Producing and Tracking the Goods & Services
- Production and Manufacturing Database Solutions
- Inventory Management Database Solutions
- Services Database Solutions
- Tracking and Analyzing Financial Data 1
- Accounting Systems: Requirements and Design Database Solutions
- Accounting: Budgeting, Analysis, and Reporting Database Solutions
- Managing Memberships
- Implementing the Models
- SQL Server and Other External Data Sources
- With this valuable guide and CD-ROM, you'll be on your way to implementing database solutions in no time
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.