Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services: Problem, Design, Solution
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
An authoritative guide to designing effective solutions for data cleansing, ETL, and file management with SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is the leading tool in the data warehouse industry, used for performing extraction, transformation, and load operations.
After an overview of SSIS architecture, the authors walk you a series of real-world problems and show various techniques for handling them.
- Shows you how to design SSIS solutions for data cleansing, ETL and file management
- Demonstrates how to integrate data from a variety of data sources,
- Shows how to monitor SSIS performance,
- Demonstrates how to avoid common pitfalls involved with SSIS deployment
- Explains how to ensure performance of the deployed solution and effectively handle unexpected system failures and outages
- The companion Web site provides sample code and database scripts that readers can directly implement
This book shows you how to design, build, deploy, and manage solutions to real-world problems that SSIS administrators and developers face day-to-day.