Water and Sanitation Related Diseases and the Environment: Challenges, Interventions and Preventive Measures
November 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of the interconnection among many factors related to water-related diseases, sanitation and hygiene
- Brings together experts from various specialties to address each area covered and to assist in bringing about the understanding of those interconnections
- Provides examples of successful interventions with knowledge about how they were brought about so that information can be use to replicate the initiative in full or in part
- Provides an appreciation of the concerns and solutions addressed from an international perspective with high and low technological solutions
- Provides insight into the international dimension of these concerns and how they can be best addressed
- Four hours of accompanying multimedia DVD on two discs
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Water and Sanitation Related Diseases and the Environment: Challenges, Interventions and Preventive Measures (US $149.95)
Total List Price: US $283.90
Discounted Price: US $212.92 (Save: US $70.98)