CliffsNotes Basic Math and Pre-Algebra Practice Pack
About the Contents:
Helps you pinpoint where you need the most help and directs you to the corresponding sections of the book
Topic Area Reviews
- The basics
- Whole numbers
- Integers and rational numbers
- Powers, exponents, and roots
- Powers of ten and scientific notation
- Charts and graphs
- Probability and statistics
- Variables, algebraic expressions, and simple equations
- Arithmetic and geometric sequences
- Predicting the next term of a sequence
- Defines terminology used in the book
Customized Full-Length Exam
- Covers all subject areas
Chapter 1: The Basics.
Chapter 2: Whole Numbers.
Chapter 5: Percents.
Chapter 6: Integers and Rationals.
Chapter 7: Powers, Exponents, and Roots.
Chapter 8: Powers of Ten and Scientific Notation.
Chapter 9: Measurements.
Chapter 10: Charts and Graphs.
Chapter 11: Probability and Statistics.
Predicting the Next Term of a Sequence.
Customized Full-Length Exam.
Jonathan J. White is Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Scott Searcy, a high school teacher in Iowa, holds a B.A. in Math and General Science. Teri Stimmel holds a B.A. in Mathematical Science and Secondary Education. Danielle Lutz is a graduate student at Coe College.